Organizations have relied on video monitoring to keep their property and people safe for decades. As the cost of employing human operators continues to rise and tracking physical threats becomes increasingly complex, however, traditional approaches to video monitoring, analysis and response are quickly becoming outdated and ineffective.
Jemez Technology’s end-to-end solutions help organizations of all sizes overcome these challenges with proven technology to ensure reliable and accurate front-end detection of potential threats, multiply the effectiveness of human operators by tracking multiple threats at once, and dramatically reduce false alarms. With beyond-human capability, solutions from Jemez identify, classify, and verify threats to bring corporate security solutions into the twenty-first century and help reduce burdens on human operators.
Corporate Security – Use Cases and Solution Components
Corporate organizations of all sizes need help creating video security solutions that maximizes the effectiveness of human operators while minimizing infrastructure requirements and impact on their bottom line. Solutions from Jemez help you do just that.
- Object tracking, classification, and verification
- Pairing with existing cameras or video surveillance appliances to improve effectiveness
- Integration with physical security software
- Long range and wide area monitoring
- Patented camera-to-camera communications
- Scene masking capability for focused surveillance
- Eagle-i Edge® – Advanced on-edge video content analysis for critical infrastructure and perimeter protection
- Eagle-i Enterprise™ – The proven near-edge solution trusted by high-value government and commercial sites
- Eagle-i Verify™ – Advanced AI-based technology for rapidly identifying, classifying, and verifying security threats
To learn more about how Jemez Technology improves corporate security monitoring effectiveness, performance, and profitability:
“False and nuisance alarms are by far the biggest challenge monitoring providers face and our integration with Jemez adds that extra layer of intelligence within our platform that can meet the challenge head on and beat it.”Chris Brown, SureView Systems
Jemez delivers better insights, with less information, faster
of image resolution/ overall picture needed to detect threats
to identify and respond to threats
Up to 80%
Reduction in false positives from non-Jemez cameras
Reduction in implementation time and costs with less infrastructure requirements