Central Monitoring Stations
Central Monitoring Stations perform a critical role in applying video surveillance to protect the assets, operations, and people that comprise commercial and government environments. But historically, a prevalence of false alarms, issues with installations, and missed detections have placed undue burdens on central station operators and made it extremely challenging for these essential centers to scale and maintain profitability.
Jemez’s end-to-end solutions help central monitoring stations overcome these challenges with proven technology to ensure reliable and accurate front-end detection of potential threats, dramatically reduce false alarms, and focus operators on the events that matter. With beyond-human capability, solutions from Jemez identify, classify, and verify threats to streamline alarm flows and elevate the performance of existing infrastructure.
Central Station Monitoring – Use Cases and Solution Components
With assets spanning multiple sites across wide areas, oil and gas companies need solutions that ensure they can effectively protect these locations while at the same controlling operating costs to do so. Solutions from Jemez help you do just that.
- Object tracking, classification, and verification
- Pairing with existing cameras or video surveillance appliances to improve effectiveness
- Integration with physical security software
- Long range and wide area monitoring
- Patented camera-to-camera communications
- Scene masking capability for focused surveillance
- Eagle-i Edge® – Advanced on-edge video content analysis for critical infrastructure and perimeter protection
- Eagle-i Enterprise™ – The proven near-edge solution trusted by high-value government and commercial sites
- Eagle-i Verify – Advanced AI-based technology for rapidly identifying, classifying, and verifying security threats
To learn more about how Jemez improves central station monitoring effectiveness, performance, and profitability:
“False and nuisance alarms are by far the biggest challenge monitoring providers face and our integration with Jemez adds that extra layer of intelligence within our platform that can meet the challenge head on and beat it.”Chris Brown, SureView Systems
Jemez delivers better insights, with less information, faster
of image resolution/ overall picture needed to detect threats
to identify and respond to threats
Up to 80%
Reduction in false positives from non-Jemez cameras
Reduction in implementation time and costs with less infrastructure requirements