Video Surveillance for Oil and Gas Sites
Video surveillance for oil and gas sites and related installations – from remote drilling rigs, natural gas reservoirs, to oil field services outposts – has long been a challenging and costly endeavor for the petroleum industry. Remote locations, imperfect barriers, and the harsh environments and weather conditions that are commonly associated with these types of sites are key contributors to these challenges.
Advanced video surveillance solutions from Jemez help to overcome the inherent difficulties of protecting oil and gas facilities by applying proven, proprietary technology that commercial and government sites have relied on for nearly two decades. Their end-to-end suite of edge, near-edge, and cloud-based solutions deliver the highest level of threat detection and classification accuracy, lessen infrastructure requirements, and ensure operability even in harsh conditions.
Oil and Gas Site Security – Use Cases and Solution Components
With assets spanning multiple sites across wide areas, oil and gas companies need solutions that ensure they can effectively protect these locations while at the same controlling operating costs to do so. Solutions from Jemez help you do just that.
- Perimeter threat detection and notification
- Pairing with existing cameras or video surveillance appliances to improve effectiveness
- Object tracking, classification, and verification
- Long range and wide area monitoring
- Patented camera-to-camera communications
- Scene masking capability for focused surveillance
- Eagle-i Edge® – Advanced on-edge video content analysis for critical infrastructure and perimeter protection
- Eagle-i Enterprise™ – The proven near-edge solution trusted by high-value government and commercial sites
- Eagle-i Verify™ – Advanced AI-based technology for rapidly identifying, classifying, and verifying security threats
To learn more about how Jemez protects oil and gas sites with advanced video surveillance technology:
“Implementing Jemez at the airports we help to secure has enabled us to reduce overall costs significantly for these facilities and provide them with higher levels of surveillance protection than they could ever get before.”Name, Company
Jemez delivers better insights, with less information, faster
of image resolution/ overall picture needed to detect threats
to identify and respond to threats
Up to 80%
Reduction in false positives from non-Jemez cameras
Reduction in implementation time and costs with less infrastructure requirements